Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Movie, New Jacob, New Moon...

I saw Stephanie Meyer's newest movie in the Twilight Saga New Moon on wednesday and what can I say it was great. I won't lie New Moon was probably the worse book in the series seriously after 100 pages of Bella pining, enough was enough. While it had moments of sheer brilliance (4 blank pages with the month on them...) I can gladly say the movie really stepped it up.

While I found it hilarious that there needed to be so much topless male werewolf walking around and jacob taking his shirt off for Bella a little to quick, i could look past this. While it was clear that jacob had hit the gym between the two movies it was necessary in order for him to become a werewolf.

I found the emails to alice to be an interesting way of telling us Bella's thoughts as she fell apart over Edward. however his memory still lingered every time she did something dangerous...

I did however feel like they slapped the ending on a little bit (the part in Italy) I would have loved to see a little more on the vultori, and more upcoming to being in Italy like more of Alice's visions. But i knew the ending would save this movie if it was like the book a little slow, but they did such a good job and I feel took it to where it needed to go.

I found the way they showed Edward leaving Bella was much clearer in the fact that it pained him to do so and that he did it for her so she didn't get in danger... But i'm team Edward so that could be bias... In saying that I think Jacob was very good and he didn't annoy me as much. I can't wait to see how his character grows in Eclipse...

Now i look to the Future with Eclipse out in June this movie will really Bring it! Vampires and Werewolves fighting side by side!

Did i mention that Alice rocks?

No comments:

Post a Comment