Monday, November 16, 2009

Just what is this random space about?!?!

First off i would like to thank you all for joining me on this blog.

For those that are confused as to what this space will be here is a brief explanation:

Basically this space was designed to be for everyone interested in geek, pop culture, tech, rants and to share ideas new with everyone in this space as a way of coming together as geeks in general.

The basic idea I had in mind was to have 7 people and have each of them post once a week but having 5 we can still make it work with a mon-fri (The order of this will be decided once i get this place going). Thats not to say we won't have more then 7 but we will see how it goes.

This would mean that we all blog minimum once per week. Something that I think is doable. You can of course post more and I encourage it.

This space is to make everyone feel welcome so no flaming, hating or bad language. I am supreme overlord and can delete anything I think is bad!

I'm working on a cool sketch to sit above this space and hopefully improve this page beyond basic templates (*glares at Brady).

But I'm happy for people to start blogging!

So have fun using this space and I look forward to seeing interesting posts...

Any questions post a comment.

1 comment: